Friendship Quotes

Friday, April 22, 2011





~ A true friend never gets in your way unless you happen to be going down. (Arnold Glasow)

~ Nothing but heaven itself is better than a friend who is really a friend. (Plautus)


~ A friend is somebody you want to be around when you feel like being by yourself.

~ A friend is the one who comes in when the whole world has gone out.  (Grace Pulpit)


~ The best rule of friendship is to keep your heart a little softer than your head.  (Unknown Author)


~ A friend can tell you things you don't want to tell yourself. (Frances Ward Weller)



~ Friendship isn't a big thing - it's a million little things.  (Unknown Author)

~ A friend is someone that knows everything about you and loves you anyway.

~ We don't have to change friends when we know friends change. 


~ The essence of true friendship is to make allowance for another's little lapses.  (David Storey)



~ A friend is someone that knows everything about you and loves you anyway.

~ Everyone hears what you say. Friends listen to what you say. Best friends listen to what you don't say.
 
~ The best time to make friends is before you need them.  (Ethel Barrymore)

~ A friend is someone who smiles when you smile, laughs when you laugh, but holds your hand when you cry.



~ Friends are relatives you make for yourself. (Eustache Deschamps)

~ Friendship is one mind in two bodies. (Mencius)
 
~ I believe in angels... the kind that Heaven sends, I am with them everyday, I call them my best friends.

~ A friend is someone that knows everything about you and loves you anyway.


~ No matter how good a friend is, they're going to hurt you every once in a while and you must forgive them for that.

~ Your friends can always tell when you're with Mr. Wrong and will still love you when you don't listen until it's too late.

~ Sometimes friends are separated by priorities, by distance, by differences & pride. But no matter how far and different we are, I'll always be the friend you've known from the start.

~ Friendship is a special kind of love, more than endless , more than true, no matter how busy they are , expect your friend to keep in touch with you like the way I do.


~ Spell Friend:
F- finds any way to comfort you
R-remembers to pray for you
I-inspires you
E-enjoys life with someone like you
N-never forgets
D-Definitely its me!


~ If kisses were water , I'll give you the sea. If hugs were leaves , I'll give you a tree, if love is planet, I'll give you the galaxy, if friendship is life, I'll give you  mine for free.

~ I can't find an answer why God gave me a person like you. But that's not the question to be asked. The question is "How did god knows that I will be happy to have you as a friend?"


~ Heart could only lobe for a while, feet could only walk some mile, clothes would not be forever in style, but our friendship will stand until the end of time.


~ God is wise coz he didn't create friends with prices. Coz if he did, I can't afford a precious friend like you. But if he ever did, Of course, I'll save money all I can just to have you.


~ Friendship is not about "it's your fault" but "I'm sorry", Not "where are you?" but "I'm right here", not "How could you?" but "I understand", not "I wish you were here" but I'm thankful your there".


~

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Guess I must have some undiagnosed brain injury. Cause I stupidly thought that this fake friendship might be real. zZZZZZZZ

Fake friends are worst than real enemies.

Anonymous said...

I’d rather have an enemy who says that they hate me, than to keep a “FRIEND” whose mission is to put me down secretly.

Anonymous said...

Some people don't catch on, they rather just pretend, while things are going smooth, they smile and call you 'friend'. Funny how you never know who cares until it hurts, and when it's over, does it matter who blew off who first?

Anonymous said...

Fake people talk about other people being Fake. Real people worry about their business and nobody else’s.

Share
Get this