Exotic Emotion

Thursday, April 21, 2011




Exotic Emotion
By: Khai- Imba Dota Chix


I find it hard to think back and reminisce our good times
when i feel the pain and see my scarred heart. 
I don’t even want to remember it all,
it’s so painful to remember you loved me 
for I can already predict and see what had to come next...
 months of heartaches and tears...plus infinite sadness.. 
The incurable pain invaded my soul every moment till now
and I can hardly face our reality but....
I can’t let you hurt me anymore.. 
No longer blind but I don’t want to see…
for the fact that it’s hard to go..
yet, it is much harder for me to stay: to stay with this agony…to stay in love with you…
You are so insensitive, instead of giving me love you showed me hypocrisy. 
I suffered too much because of this bullshit love I had for you…
Your deeds, your words, your broken promises and your pretensions made a cut sooo deep,
like a sharp knife stabbing my heart.
It cries, only if you can hear…
It bleeds, only if you can see… 
It almost stopped beating, only if you can feel…
But, still I can’t help my self but to fall for you over and over again..
My mind wants to defame you and give you a curse,
but all that my heart speaks of is the foolish love it offers only for you….
I want you back, but I just can’t…and i don’t need to..
I want to shout how much I LOVE YOU, but… I am MUTE…
I don’t want to take another agony and to experience again times of hopelessness courtesy of you…
I’ve had enough, been stupid for so long …
realizing that I’m not born to be a martyr…
So, I need to let you go, set you free and then move on with my life
with new hope of finding true love that will heal my wounded heart.
A love that will caress my heart and soul which I never felt from you… 
A LOVE WHICH I CAN KEEP AND FEEL FOREVER…..
 

0 comments:

Share
Get this