To Forget You

Thursday, April 21, 2011



I wrote this song way back June 06, 2007 coz me and my boyfriend broke up. I felt too bad and so broken inside that I don't exactly remember how and why I wrote this song with all of its lyrics. For me, this is the best song I have ever written as I really like the tune but unfortunately, I am the only one who knows how to sing this one.
Check this out!

TO FORGET YOU
BY: Khai (Imba Dota Chix)

Now my future is unclear
Loneliness is trying to dominate my soul
I don’t know why I'm still here
Waiting for your love & Hoping for your touch

Refrain:
I know that I already said goodbye
But the pain still remains
and I can’t accept
That you’re not mine now

Chorus:
But I’ll do everything to forget you
and I’ll do anything to get you off my mind
coz you've never fought for me
and you've let me go so easily
now I want to forget you
and set you free.. 

I still don’t know what to do
where to start tomorrow
now that you’re not here with me
I can’t deny I still need you
Longing for your kiss
and your sweet embrace..ohh no..

(Repeat Refrain and Chorus)

Bridge:

How cruel destiny is,
to have this strong feeling of love
then live with suffering..
With you I learned how to love truly
but in the end u gave me pain and let me bleed inside like i was dying..
I gotta let u go, coz i know goodbye is the only way for destiny!!

(Repeat Chorus)

0 comments:

Share
Get this